Each Saturday in April on April 3, 10, 17 and 24, the Coffee County Master Gardener Association members will have a booth in the garden section of Lowes in Enterprise from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m. to answer home gardening questions regarding flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs and herbs. Free handouts from the Alabama Extension Service will be available on numerous topics to include container gardening, landscaping, pest management, lawn care, fruit trees that will grow in Alabama and much more. For those in need of a soil test for your yard, soil test kits will be available. Due to the pandemic, the last time this service was provided was in March 2019. Coffee County Master Gardener Association members participating include, from left, Connie Ford, Ona Garwood, Brenda Evans, CCMGA President Ed Speigner, Janine Coles, Jim Coles, Delores Swensen, Rodney Peneul and President-Elect Jacque Hawkins.
- Juvenile killed in shooting Wednesday night
- Founders reflect as EEC celebrates 50 years
- Pedestrian killed in single-vehicle crash
- SAWYER HAYES CLARK
- ESCC hires volleyball coach
- Marcus Jones named finalist for Hornung Award
- ‘Service above self’ continues after military career
- Council addresses short term rentals
- DJHS students give thanks with Thankful Trees
- Enterprise Police seek assistance
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.