Enterprise native Emily Strickland held a sock drive and with the help of New Home Baptist Church and Enterprise High School’s FFA, National Honor Society, Drama Club, teachers and bus drivers. She was able to raise and donate 700 pairs of socks to the Enterprise Nursing Home for residents. (Courtesy photo)
- Juvenile killed in shooting Wednesday night
- Founders reflect as EEC celebrates 50 years
- Pedestrian killed in single-vehicle crash
- SAWYER HAYES CLARK
- Marcus Jones named finalist for Hornung Award
- ‘Service above self’ continues after military career
- Council addresses short term rentals
- ESCC hires volleyball coach
- DJHS students give thanks with Thankful Trees
- Troy fires football coach Chip Lindsey
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.