Dale County Road and Bridge Engineering Assistant Kim Moore, center, was thanked for 20 years of service to the county during the Dale County Commission meeting June 9. Congratulating Moore upon the occasion of her retirement are Dale County Commission Chairman Mark Blankenship, left, and Dale County Engineer Derek Brewer.
- EBOE approves personnel actions
- Geneva County woman charged with murder
- County offices at Dale courthouse temporarily closed
- Gibson outlines ‘Enterprise Stand Up’ purpose, goals
- EPD searching for shooting suspect
- Gov. Kay Ivey extends Safer at Home order
- Coffee County Queens crowned
- Dale EMA to report to commission chairman—again
- New Daleville Queens crowned
- Level Plains Police Chief talks about the LPPD
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.