Enterprise High School honored the Class of 2020 on Thursday, May 21, with a unique graduation ceremony that was split up into four blocks of 125 graduates at Wildcat Stadium. Though one of the ceremonies featured a heavy downpour, the graduates were able to have their non-traditional ceremony despite much of the last semester of school being cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. EHS seniors didn’t allow the frustrating finish to their high school careers – or a rainstorm – dampen their spirits either.
- EBOE approves personnel actions
- County offices at Dale courthouse temporarily closed
- Geneva County woman charged with murder
- Gibson outlines ‘Enterprise Stand Up’ purpose, goals
- EPD searching for shooting suspect
- Gov. Kay Ivey extends Safer at Home order
- Coffee County Queens crowned
- Dale EMA to report to commission chairman—again
- New Daleville Queens crowned
- Level Plains Police Chief talks about the LPPD
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.