New Level Plains Acting Police Chief Johnny Summer is sworn into office by Level Plains City Clerk Heather Furniss after being appointed to the post by the Level Plains City Council after they were sworn in to office Nov. 2. Summers has been employed as an officer with the city since July 2020. He is from Level Plains and has served as a long time police reserve officer with the city. Level Plains City Council meetings are held on the first and third Tuesdays at 5 p.m. at the community center at the Obetus J. Waters Memorial Park. The meetings are open to the public. In accordance with COVID-19 mandates masks are required and socially distanced seating is available.
- Warhawks pick up big area win
- Garner plans to bring new level of excitement to Daleville
- Wildcats earn Top 10 ranking
- Wildcats, Lady Cats capture regular season area crown
- Holmes-Smith captures state wrestling championship
- County Commission receives COVID-19 update
- ESCC Students start spring classes in Sessions Hall
- Area schools give COVID-19 updates
- Elba man charged with murder
- Two arrested, police still seek shooter
- Daleville hires Will Garner as next head football coach
- Bond set at over $1 million for Elba man charged with murder
- Ozark man killed in two-vehicle crash
- Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey extends mask mandate once again
- Dale commissioner asks for clarification on COVID guidelines
- Council OKs building incentive for new hotel
- Windham Elementary students demonstrate community service
- Rucker commander eases some restrictions
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.