Chris Davis was sworn in to office as the Acting/Interim Fire Chief by Enterprise Mayor William “Bill” Cooper at the Enterprise City Council meeting June 1. With 28 years of service to the city of Enterprise, Davis was unanimously appointed to serve as interim chief by the Enterprise City Council at the meeting May 19. He fills the slot being vacated upon the retirement of Enterprise Byron Herring May 28. From left, are Davis’ wife and daughter Erin and Katie, Davis and Cooper.
- Man killed during home break-in
- Law charged with Sunday morning murder
- Two arrested for Maldonado’s murder
- EPD searching for person of interest in identity theft investigation
- Female found dead in Dale County identified
- Daleville police ask public’s assistance
- Historic church celebrates rebirth with new baptism
- DBOE approves personnel actions
- Woman arrested after hit and run
- Man arrested in connection with shootings in Enterprise
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.