Ozark Mayor Bob Bunting at the scene of a helicopter crash on Buena Vista Drive in Ozark May 30, 2020
As featured on
UPDATE: Ozark Police Chief Marlos Walker has confirmed that only one person was in the civil…
An Ozark man was killed when a civilian helicopter he was piloting crashed in a residential area in Ozark Saturday, May 30.
Brian J. Little, 45, was killed in the crash that occurred at about 11:35 a.m. in the area of Buena Vista Drive, off of Deese Road, in Ozark.
- EBOE approves personnel actions
- County offices at Dale courthouse temporarily closed
- Geneva County woman charged with murder
- Gibson outlines ‘Enterprise Stand Up’ purpose, goals
- EPD searching for shooting suspect
- Gov. Kay Ivey extends Safer at Home order
- Coffee County Queens crowned
- Dale EMA to report to commission chairman—again
- New Daleville Queens crowned
- Back-to-School Sales Tax Holiday returns in July
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.