Chief Warrant Officer Tammy Richmond and former Staff Sgt. Sam O’Neal Boswell have been named the Grand Marshalls for the 2017 Veterans Day Parade to be held Thursday, Nov. 9. Richmond, a legal administrator, currently serves as an instructor/writer for communications and management systems at the United States Army Warrant Officer Career College at Fort Rucker. Boswell, a Vietnam veteran, is the founder of Sam Boswell Honda in Enterprise. From, left are Richmond, Enterprise Mayor William “Bill” Cooper, retired Disabled American Veterans Commander James Rathburn, Boswell and American Legion Commander Buddy Keen.
- Veterans, members of armed forces have options for student financial aid
- COMING UP
- Elevate grant applications available through Aug. 30
- Water main replacement continues
- WWVC receives donation for next project
- Enterprise ready for school sales tax holiday
- Gardner named new garrison commander
- EHS volleyball competes at team camp
- Bond set at $100,000 for Enterprise woman charged with murder
- Enterprise woman charged with murder
- ‘Romantic relationship' leads to complaint against Kaminski
- EBOE approves personnel actions
- EPD calling for public assistance
- Enterprise man arrested for sexual abuse charges against a juvenile
- Dale County man dies in crash
- No injuries in evening house fire
- New medical clinic opens doors in Daleville
- CCBOE approve new cell phone, ‘good standing’ policy
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.