As featured on
When he first saw a piano, he had no idea what it was.
So six-year-old Peter Kinzie crawled up on the piano bench and pressed some of the black and white keys. “It was electrifying,” he recalled last week, nearly 65 years later.
- EPD arrests two in connection with shooting
- Former Daleville councilman sent to prison
- Two arrested for trafficking
- Wildcats fight back to defeat Smiths Station
- Missing child call leads to mother’s arrest
- Gamecocks fight to the end against Luverne
- Sunday alcohol sales in Enterprise begin
- Fort Rucker firefighters honor memory of fallen comrades
- Wildcats travel to Smiths Station for region game
- Daleville Band Classic set for Sept. 28
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.