As featured on
Marsha Jordan was almost completely surprised when she was named Alabama’s Paralegal of the Year.
She did get a clue that something was up when she saw her longtime employer walk into the room at the Alabama Association of Paralegals Inc. Summer Conference and Annual Meeting held Aug. 3 through Aug. 5 at Orange Beach.
- Four arrested in hemp theft
- How Old Coppinville found new life
- From JROTC to ‘full bird,’ Colonel Townsend trusted God
- Kinston man charged with attempted murder
- New aviation training support coming to Fort Rucker
- Gov. Ivey tours WeeCat Industries
- Christian Mission opens as warming shelter
- CCBOE approves bidding out classrooms
- Warrant Officer monument installed at Fort Rucker
- Enterprise Main Street closing