Coffee County Probate Judge Jodee Thompson, center, congratulates Misty Brewer, left, and Brandy Redmon for 15 years and five years of service to the county, respectively, during a ceremony held June 29 in the Coffee County Courthouse in Enterprise.
- New state guidelines likely to force changes in ECS plans
- Dale sheriff identifies missing woman
- Enterprise High School announces information for reopening
- Daleville fills coaching vacancies
- ‘Dreams can come true’ cadets told
- Rucker elementary school named for Ellis Parker
- Enterprise police seek missing woman
- Competition heats up for Gamecocks as fall camp begins
- True power comes from God, graduates told
- Troy loses two more 2020 opponents
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.