The Enterprise Rotary Club members distributed 125 lunch boxes, prepared by the Enterprise Country Club, to first responders in Enterprise May 26 at the club’s first meeting since the state-mandated shutdowns due to the COVID-19 pandemic. In front, from left, are Mary Sue Cain, Jane Vinson Fletcher and Casey Yaronczyk. In the center row, from left, are Paul Sherling, Rotary Club President-elect Shane Johnson, Rotary Club Vice President and project organizer James Tarbox, Rotary Club President Kevin Payne, Micheala Nalls, Gordon Griffin and Becky Hancock. In back, from left, are John Campbell, Richard Pipkin, Will Leib, Kelsie Jennings, Josh Carnley, Joe Paul Stewart, Steve Nagy and Regan Baker.
- EBOE approves personnel actions
- County offices at Dale courthouse temporarily closed
- Geneva County woman charged with murder
- Gibson outlines ‘Enterprise Stand Up’ purpose, goals
- EPD searching for shooting suspect
- Gov. Kay Ivey extends Safer at Home order
- Coffee County Queens crowned
- Dale EMA to report to commission chairman—again
- New Daleville Queens crowned
- Back-to-School Sales Tax Holiday returns in July
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.