Allen Medley, left, was sworn in as Daleville Department of Public Safety Chief by Thirty Third Judicial Circuit Judge William Filmore at the Daleville City Council meeting Dec. 15 with his wife, Brandy, holding the Bible. Medley has served as DPS Chief since May 21, 2019 after being appointed as the interim police chief April 1, 2019. Medley had served five years as the Daleville City Schools School Resource Officer. His career includes more than 25 years in law enforcement, working in Daleville, Slocomb and Geneva. He also served in the Alabama National Guard for six years and performed gate guard duty at Fort Rucker during his service after Sept. 11, 2001.
- Warhawks pick up big area win
- Garner plans to bring new level of excitement to Daleville
- Wildcats earn Top 10 ranking
- Wildcats, Lady Cats capture regular season area crown
- Holmes-Smith captures state wrestling championship
- County Commission receives COVID-19 update
- ESCC Students start spring classes in Sessions Hall
- Area schools give COVID-19 updates
- Elba man charged with murder
- Two arrested, police still seek shooter
- Daleville hires Will Garner as next head football coach
- Ozark man killed in two-vehicle crash
- Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey extends mask mandate once again
- Dale commissioner asks for clarification on COVID guidelines
- Windham Elementary students demonstrate community service
- Rucker commander eases some restrictions
- EHS track breaks nine indoor school records
- Adams to represent Dale County at state DYW
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.