Andrew Legette a Daleville High School graduate, was recognized before the Daleville City Council on May 21 by Daleville Area Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Kecia Ham for his service helping others during the city’s Spartan Fest on Saturday, May 18. Legette was also recognized for his completion of the DHS JROTC program, receiving his JROTC chords before the council from JROTC Senior Army Instructor Col. (ret.) Teresa Townsend.
- EBOE approves personnel actions
- County offices at Dale courthouse temporarily closed
- Geneva County woman charged with murder
- Gibson outlines ‘Enterprise Stand Up’ purpose, goals
- EPD searching for shooting suspect
- Gov. Kay Ivey extends Safer at Home order
- Coffee County Queens crowned
- Dale EMA to report to commission chairman—again
- New Daleville Queens crowned
- Level Plains Police Chief talks about the LPPD
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.