Congratulations to the students who received scholarships for the 2020-2021 academic year from the Dale County Bama Club, a division of the University of Alabama National Alumni Association. The scholarship presentation was held June 17 at the historic Holman House in Ozark. In front, from left, are Alyssa Straw, Daleville High School; Sheigh Lewis, Dale County High School; Kailey Owen, Marion Military Institute; Konner Casey, G. W. Long High School; and, Aaron Trawick, G. W. Long High School. In the second row, from left, are Trent Patton, G. W. Long High School; Libby Kelly, G. W. Long High School; Kirsten Boise, Daleville High School; Elizabeth Schisler, Northside Methodist Academy; and, Hailey Habbard, Enterprise High School. In back, from left, are David Edwards, Houston Academy; Ian Harlow, Carroll High School; Garrett Daniels, Carroll High School; and, Mary Catherine Dulaney, Houston Academy. The program for the evening was given by Allyson Outlaw, club president, and Sylvia Malone, club secretary. Both speakers are graduates of the University of Alabama.
- New state guidelines likely to force changes in ECS plans
- Dale sheriff identifies missing woman
- Enterprise High School announces information for reopening
- Daleville fills coaching vacancies
- ‘Dreams can come true’ cadets told
- Rucker elementary school named for Ellis Parker
- Missing woman found safe
- Enterprise police seek missing woman
- Competition heats up for Gamecocks as fall camp begins
- True power comes from God, graduates told
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.