On Tuesday, April 23, the Daleville location of McDonald’s celebrated the completion of upgrades to the interior of its facility, which was completed Thursday, April 11. The new interior features a redesigned eating area and kiosks to allow customers to order without going to the register.
- EBOE approves personnel actions
- County offices at Dale courthouse temporarily closed
- Geneva County woman charged with murder
- Gibson outlines ‘Enterprise Stand Up’ purpose, goals
- EPD searching for shooting suspect
- Gov. Kay Ivey extends Safer at Home order
- Coffee County Queens crowned
- New Daleville Queens crowned
- Dale EMA to report to commission chairman—again
- Back-to-School Sales Tax Holiday returns in July
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.