Details for HELP WANTED
The Coffee County Mapping and Appraisal Office has an opening for the following position:
Job Description: Primarily performs clerical duties associated with property appraisal. Performs other clerical duties associated with mapping. Assist customers appropriately.
Job Qualifications: Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent. Must have good computer skill and basic knowledge of Apex Software. Office experience preferred but not required. Valid drivers may be required if needed. Fringe benefits include paid vacation, sick leave, health insurance, holidays, and State retirement. Rate of pay: $11.47 – $15.07 depending on experience.
CLOSING DATE: January 24, 2020
Must apply online at: www.coffeecounty.us
No applications or resumes will be accepted in office or by mail. Coffee County is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Elba man dies from gunshot wounds
- Daleville superintendent issues statement regarding baseball coach
- Daleville baseball coach placed on administrative leave
- Body discovered last September identified
- EPD arrest suspect wanted for murder
- Missing Enterprise man found
- Missing Enterprise man sought
- Ozark man arrested in cold case murder
- A man gone but not forgotten
- EPD arrests suspect in moped theft
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.