Details for HELP WANTED
The Coffee County Highway Department has an opening for the position of: LABORER
Provide general labor and support for road maintenance and repair and other various duties. No experience required.
Qualifications: Valid driver’s license, must be physically fit to handle various flagman tasks and other duties. Requires standing for long periods.
Benefits include paid vacation, sick leave, health insurance, holidays, and State retirement.
$9.18 per hour
January 5, 2020
Please apply at www.coffeecounty.us
Coffee County is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Watson set to return home
- EPD searching for suspect in burglaries
- Attorney General Steve Marshall Announces Arrest of Dale County Man for Multiple Child Sex Crimes
- Fallen sailors awarded Wings of Gold
- Fort Rucker puts active-shooter incident response to the test
- Alabama honors former Enterprise Wildcat
- EHS graduate killed in NAS Pensacola shooting
- Daleville Christmas Parade postponed
- Diversity key part of Sessions history
- Council turns down request for increased officer pay
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.